WELCOME DELIGHTFUL DOLLS!!!

Current Challenge: Complete Fitness Tests!!!


PS- Don't forget to post your starting weight on the 'Week 1 Begins' event on our page and a 'biggest loser style- starting pic' if you want!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

BACK TO IT!

Here's the start to a new journey.

I went through all the previous posts and kept those that I thought were beneficial and that didn't contain personal information about anyone. Note that several of the recipes posted are from others. I can't take full credit there! ;)

I will try to post at LEAST weekly some tips regarding information on exercises, fitness, races, recipes, and anything else to improve our lives. Let me know if there is something you have a question about or want more information about too!

Enjoy reading!

PS- The page will be under construction for a little bit as I try to organize everything a little better.

1 comment:

Lindsee said...

Karisa! Thank you for your comment on my blog :) I have no idea how you found it, but so glad you did! Good luck with the move soon (where to?) holy hottie in a bikini.